Saturday, November 16, 2013

Flannel Friday Round-up for November 15th


It's Flannel Friday Plus---props, scarves, and an infographic. I love this community. Thanks for all the inspiration! Enjoy the round-up.....



It’s a Flannel Friday flash mob! Sue at Let the Wild Rumpus Start breaks out the props to encourage her storytimers to retell Caps for Sale.



Nikarella at Narrating Tales of Preschool Storytime discovered treasure at her library. Everyone got to join in on the fun with her new Brown Bear, Brown Bear pieces.


Who is looking for more fun scarf activities? I know I always am! Lisa at Thrive After Three shows us many ways to use scarves with books.





"Tech Chick" Andrea had some fun with easel.ly and created a very informative Flannel Friday infographic. Check it out at RovingFiddlehead Kidlit.


I am late to the party with my Thanksgiving contribution, but there is still time to use some Silly Turkeys.


Bridget at What is Bridget Reading will be hosting next week. Don't forget about the special holiday Round-up on December 6th! Find out everything you ever wanted to know about Flannel Friday here, or visit us on Pinterest. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Storytime Fun said...

Thanks for hosting this week! I'm so sad that I didn't get my felt turkeys on my blog for last week or this week ~ especially since I see you had a turkey post this week, too. :o(


I actually have a turkey looking for his feathers and he is going to be so excited about a new storyline where he gets to be silly! I love your rhyme! thanks for sharing it just in time for next week's Turkey Fun Storytime!